See that fairy? Well, that is me. I help with keeping the world safe. But it wasn’t always like that, a few decades ago, I was a man, a human man.
I was walking through a field of flowers, when my business suit turned green and my hair blonde.
Took me a while to noticed the changes. But suddenly my chest started hurting, suddenly two small breasts emerged from my chest. My shirt disappeared, and my face reshaped. Suddenly I had stopped being a man, I was a woman, and felt like one. That was the moment I should have ran, but the smell of the field was intoxicating.
I could feel the rest of my body changing, then my suit was transformed too. Which now looked more like a dress. My back started to hurt, I was still changing more, but I wasn’t aware of how much more I was about to change.
I curled up in pain, as two beautiful wings emerged from my back. I quickly flapped them and soared through the air. I no longer felt like the man I used to be.
As I flew over the field, I started shrinking in size, the extra weight of my body was expelled from me as pixie dust.
I landed near a flower, and embraced my new self. I looked around and flew again, up until nightfall.
Eventually, I sat inside a flower and slept through the night.
The next morning, I was greeted by other fairies. And like I said, I spent the following decades keeping the world safe.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario