Cyborg VR

 


This is model T-800F. We created her at our company, she looks real right? Well she sure should. Her skin is actual living organic tissue, while her skeleton is made of a strong titanium alloy. Anyways, she is not autonomous, meaning she doesn’t move by herself.

To control her, we use a 5G connection and a VR application. Once I am in synch, I can look at the world through her eyes. I know, it is quite obvious she isn’t human, after all, she has visible wires and mechanical parts. But believe me, being her, and acting like her feels real. Let me show you.

“Hello I am T-800F” see? My voice sounds feminine coming from her. And these breasts sure seem real, look at them bounce. And not only that, we recently upgraded her “crotch area”, I can now can have sex as her. And that brings us to why I am showing you our most secret cyborg here at R&D. I need to test her. So, as I can see you are all ready happy to see me, take off your pants and fuck me, I promise I will fulfill all your fantasies.


Comentarios