Cursed house

I had been alone for so long. Without a body, cursed to live inside this abandoned house, when three young men entered my home.

They were looking for something. One of them told a story about a ghost that inhabited this place. “That’s me” I thought. Then he said a made up story about how the ghost, me, could possess and transform any unfit men into beasts. That was a lie, but it was a good idea, and quite likely outside my capabilities, but I said I might as well try it.

I quickly entered the first guy’s body. I could control him like a puppet, but instead I decided to have some fun. “I feel weird” he said out loud. Then I made him laugh. He had the worst laugh ever, I bet his laugh would be cute if he was a woman. “What A great idea?” I thought. I started remodeling his body as if it was made of clay. “What is happening? Help me!” He said with a scared voice. His two friends tried to run away. “Oh no you won’t” I said as I closed all the doors and windows. 

I quickly made all the changes to make this guy look like a beautiful 30 year old blonde. “I feel… weird” he said with a funny sounding voice. I then jumped to his next friend. I made him transform too. In a matter of seconds he looked like a really hot brunette. I used his… her voice to scare the last friend “You must join us”.

Before he could run, i quickly jumped inside his body and did the same thing.


I was so proud of the transformations. I even changed their clothes. There they stood, frozen in place. I could have then forget who they were, or I could let them remember everything. I decided to do a little bit of both. “You will remember!” I said pointing at the brunette, “you will be a dumb bimbo with no memory” I told the tall blonde, “and you… you will think you have always been a woman” I told the last one. I quickly altered their memories and let them be.

I laughed as they left my home. One scared, screaming at her friends, another one confused, and the other one acting like her friends were crazy.

Comentarios