Consequences

 


Here I am at the gynecologist. Somewhere I never expected to be. But this is the consequence I have to pay for all the fun I had.

It all started 8 months ago, when I decided to use a reality stone to alter my body. I thought it would be fun to transform into a woman. It worked like a charm, one minute i was a man, the stone emanated a bright light, and the next minute I was a really hot redhead. I went out, bought a fancy red dress. My plan was to go to a bar and have a lesbian experience.

I don’t know what happened, but after a few drinks at the bar, I started to losen up. A man invited me to a motel, and I agreed in no time. I ended up having sex with him. I didn’t even know his name, and there he was thrusting back and forth, pushing in and out, and there I was moaning like a whore. 

After sex, he kissed me and left. The following day I felt embarrassed, but hey, at least I can change back, or so I thought. When I tried the stone again, apart from the familiar glow, nothing happened. The explanation was quite simple, but I didn’t learn what happened until the morning sickness began.

And well, here I am, 8 months later. With a huge pregnant belly. I am a completely changed person after having lived through this time as a woman I don’t think I want to turn back.






Comentarios