One morning I just woke up in a back alley feeling weird. My neck hurt from sleeping on the ground. “Why am I wearing a skirt? And why do I have breasts?” I said out loud. I had a bunch of tattoos I didn’t recognize. I stepped out to the Main Street, and that’s when I realized I was in America, which was weird, since I lived in Venezuela. “Wait, did I just speak English ?” I said realizing I didn’t even remember how to speak Spanish.
“Hello beautiful” a man that looked like a drug dealer said. “Get lost”, I said. “Is that a the correct way to refer to the man that turn you into what you are?” He asked. “He transformed me? The he must know how to turn me back” I thought. “Well then, turn me back” I said. “That would take you back to your previous life, where you had nothing” he said. “But what makes you think I want to be a woman?” I asked. “Well, you might not want to right now, but I promise you will adapt to your new body in no time” he said as he took a couple of steps towards me.
“No you asshole, turn me back this instance” I demanded. “Fine I will do, but you got to do me a little favor, I promise I won’t ask you to do anything you don’t want to” he said. “Fine” I responded.
“Close your eyes. Imagine yourself being in control, no man or woman can tell you what to do. You are on top of the world, you work for me, and do whatever I ask you to. You are bad, you love making others do your bidding too. Now, with your eyes still closed, look at yourself, what do you see?” he asked. “I see a powerful person” I answered. “Look again, are you a man or a woman?” He asked. I saw arm tattoos, a slender body, a small bra, a small blue skirt, and two perky breasts, there was no denying it “I am a woman, I feel like a woman” I responded. “Perfect, now open your eyes” he instructed.
As I did, I felt different, more accepting of my new form. “Welcome Melinda” he said. “Thank you boss” I responded. Since that day I have been working for him on activities that I dare not say. And not only that, at night I work as a strip club dancer, and I love it.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario