It was my wife’s idea. She said that she had found a magic book. I didn’t think it would work, I even made fun of her for being so gullible. “Fine, let’s live in Arrendale for a week” I said referring her favorite movie.
She then read from her book. Everything started spinning around me. When I came back to my senses, I was actually in Arrendale. And the weather was cold as fuck. Imagine my surprise when I realized I was a woman, a princess to be exact. “Why am I Anna?” I asked out loud hearing my young and squeaky voice.
“Where is she? Is she a man now?” I asked myself as I walked through the castle grounds. I finally found her, I should have known. That platinum hair, that pale white skin, she was Elsa. And was now my sister. Suddenly I realized I wasn’t even attracted to my own wife.
“Funny how magic works, doesn’t it?” my sister Elsa asked. “But why am I so… horny” I said trying to contain myself. “Well we are here for a week, so, why don’t you embrace your female self” she proposed. “Are you sure?” I asked. “Yes, have fun, I hear Kristoff is in your bedroom, just go, have fun” she proposed.
I happily walked towards my bedroom, I even broke into song. I just couldn’t wait to have my brains fucked. And as I entered my bedroom, I kissed him passionately, I told him I needed him inside me. He tried to tell me to wait until marriage, but I didn’t let him. I even gave him a hand job to get him ready.
Anyways, tomorrow Elsa expects us to go back to our real lives. But I don’t think I can. I have to stay here. As each day pass by, the more I like being Anna.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario