Action figure

I had just been promoted, I knew most of my coworkers were kinda jealous, but I never thought they would go to this lengths to bully me.

Anyways, someone left a small and realistic action figure on my desk. I was surprised at all the detail, I thought it was some kind of peace offering. As soon as I touched it, everything changed.


The small figurine was no longer of a superhero, but of myself, and I mean, it was of a guy in office clothes. That’s when I realized I was in a realistic body of the figurine. I was now a redhead woman dressed in sexy black leather pants. I could hear my coworkers laughing. That’s when I realized they were behind this, probably, they were expecting me to cry, or beg for them to turn me back. But I decided to play along, I pretended like if nothing was wrong. I stepped out of my office, and acted as if I had always been a woman. “Smith, I need those TPS reports” I continued walking, “Seinfeld, your evaluation is at 4pm today”, “Gaby, are we still going out on that double date?” Part of me wanted to laugh, another to punch them all in their little faces. “And whoever bought that crappy figurine of a business geek, get it out of my office before lunch time” I demanded”.


I went to the lobby, and asked the receptionist to get me some normal clothes. “Apparently some of the guys thought it would be fun to tell me today was costume day” I said.

I spent the following days acting like if everything was normal. I grabbed the small figurine of my former self with a couple of pliers. 

Back at home I realized I could use the figurine once per day to swap bodies. But I decided to go on with the charade. I kept being Natasha for a few more months.

I even went to bars and started a lesbian relationship with Heather.



Comentarios