I was tired of my life. The same menial job, no future in sight. One day as I walked from work, a gorgeous woman approached me, and gave me a piece of paper. “Use it wisely” she said and left. The piece of paper said “worth one wish”. I laughed at it, and threw it in the trash.
When I got home, and turned on the tv, I heard someone knocking at the door. But no one was there; however, the piece of paper was stuck on my door frame. “What the hell? Is this a prank?” I said as I picked it up, closed the door, and threw it in the trash again.
The next morning, the piece of paper was on my nightstand. I don’t know how it got there, but I was starting to believe in magic. Apparently I had one wish only, I didn’t know if it would be true or not, but I had to make my wish wisely. I could ask for a better job, for money, for love, for more wishes, for a complex multi-layered wish with several small wishes.
I took my sweet time, until I realized I could be a king, ir a prince, someone who could make a difference. But being one was a risk, Kings were historically being plotted against. That’s when I started describing how I would be a monarch loved by everyone. The one ruler everyone aspired to serve.
I made his wish, but at first nothing happened. Then I started to feel dizzy, followed by extreme pain on my back, I felt all my bones crack and rearrange. Suddenly my skin became a little bit darker, my waist became smaller, my hips wider, a lot wider, I fell to my knees in pain as two large breasts exploded from my chest. Suddenly my equipment and testicles were absorbed into my own body. My face reshaped, my hair grew longer, my body hair faded from existence.
As I tried to make sense of it all, my world started spinning, I found himself in a whole different place. Buildings made out of stone, sand everywhere, I realized he was wearing some kind of golden women’s clothes.
As a woman, I walked around town. People, both men and women kneeled. I quickly realized I was some kind of royalty. A man approached me, and said something in a foreign tongue. But I understood everyword. “Your majesty, today’s man is ready for you” he said. “Thank you” I answered. I didn’t know what he actually meant. Until I was taken to a temple, where a naked man waited for me. A priestess took my clothes off. I was guided to him. He looked somewhat excited and interested.
He, was, kind of my type. I took his hand, and made him touch my right breast. Then I guided him down my pussy. “He will do” I said, as I made sure he slid his cock inside of me.
I was a great and loved ruler. I kept my people save, I made sure no one was hungry, and we were a wealthy society. But in turn, I got to choose men to fuck me, after all, my people expected an heir from me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario