Time travel

I had dedicated all my life, short as it may be, to fin a way to time travel. Specifically to travel back in time. My theories and equations allowed me to find a way to travel back in time and space. 

It took me years to perfect my time travel machine. Several tests later, I decided to try the machine myself, I intended to travel back a few minutes, but by mistake, I travelled back to 15th century Europe. And that was not the worst part. Due to a miscalculation, my body had changed to, I was no longer a man, but a strong and beautiful dane woman.


Well, beautiful by XXI century standards. For the time I looked to soft. I had to prove myself, become strong, show my fellow danes I was one of them. I was stuck, since I had no travel machine in the past.

I eventually became know as the wolf, since I beat a wolf with my bare hands. I married a man, and bare him 5 children. I miss modern times medicine and technology, but I love who I became, and wouldn’t change anything.

I love telling stories to my children about a far away magical place where people can talk in an instant with anyone in the world, travel through the skies, and machines have become part of life. They think I have a lot of imagination, and I’d like to keep it that way.

Comentarios