The body I deserve right now

 


I know what you are thinking, John was tricked into transforming into a woman, or it was a mistake, or the genie misinterpreted his wish. Well, that’s not the case, I put myself in my current predicament.

I had ordered a batman costume alright, but I had to exchange it for a batgirl costume to better match my new body. Yes, I have breasts, round perky breasts, wide hips, a lot of muscle mass, and a cute face.

Right after I transformed into a woman, I dyed my hair pink. Before you ask, I am not into men, I like and have always liked women, that is why I am going to the costume party dressed as Batgirl. I know Sophia is going as Harley Quinn, and well, I intend to hook up with her. She knows who I used to be, she actually helped me with my transformation. So, anyways, she just had to requests, “come to the party in a superhero costume, and buy a strap on dildo” and well I have done both things, I am so ready to meet her at the party.

Comentarios