Supposed to be for one day

It was most certainly my fault. After all, i agreed with the witch to transform me into a girl until tomorrow at 8am. I grew breasts, my equipment disappeared, and in a matter of seconds I looked like my very own wet dream. “Do you like what you see?” She asked. “Yes” I eagerly responded. “You know that I could send you anywhere and any time, you could experience being a trophy wife, a hooker, or even a queen or a peasant woman in the 12th century” she said. “And it would be only for one day?” I asked. “Until tomorrow at 8am” she said. “Great, lets try the peasant girl thing then” I responded. Suddenly everything around me started spinning.


When I came back to my senses I was on the floor, I felt dirty, and weird. i stood up, and walked around, the house was empty. “Maybe I should go out, have some fun” I told myself. 

Everyone outside looked sad. Women looked at me like if I had the scarlett letter. I kept on walking, but decided to go back home before guys got any ideas.

A man was waiting for me, he looked like a soldier of some sorts, he asked me to reveal my chest. I hesitated a little, but did as he instructed. He took advantage of me. I didn’t have much choice, I tried to enjoy the whole ordeal. “At least I will go back to my body tomorrow morning” I thought.

But the next morning nothing happened. I was still in the 12th century, and the same soldier showed up. This time I was a little bit more willing to do as he pleased.

This became my life for months. Eventually I came to the realization that the witch had purposely misled me. She never said “one day”, she said I would turn back one day after my transformation, and that’s 9 centuries into the future.


I started to fall in love with him, and no doubt him with me. He bought me nicer clothes. And eventually took me to his place, where I became his mistress. No longer was I a poor peasant living in a dilapidated house. I was living the life, and finally I felt taken care of. I miss my old life, but I feel so fulfilled here.













Comentarios