Pole dancing

 


That is me now. I dance and get naked for money. But it wasn’t always like that, I used to work for a small company developing software. One day my friends convinced me to go to a stripclub. They even paid for private session for me with the hottest stripper. She danced and showed me her perfect breasts. “I am tired of this” she said right after finishing our little private session. “You don’t want to be a stripper?” I asked. She nonchalantly smiled. “Look, you are so beautiful, surely you could get a better job” I said. “Like you?” She asked. “Yes, like me” I answered. We spent like an hour talking, she seemed genuinely interested. I learned her real name is “Amber”.

I invited her out. She accepted, “Monday is my day off”. I eagerly awaited for the day. I put on my best clothes and went to pick her up. She was dressed a little bit weird, there was mistake what her job was. But I didn’t care, she was hot, and we too hit it off last week.

We went out to a fancy restaurant, where we had a great conversation. Afterwards, I drove her to her place. We talked for a little while while in the car. She kept touching the back of my head, no question she expected for me to kiss her. I smiled, and gave her a passionate kiss. She sat on my lap, and we made out for a few minutes. Then, she invited me in.



We went straight to her bedroom, “do you want to fuck me? Do you want to be inside of me?” She asked. I smiled, “I find you really attractive, and I think we are hitting it off, but I won’t do anything you don’t want to” I smartly said. “Oh love, how I wish you had said yes” she said, “this would be a lot easier”. She pricked my neck with something. I passed out.




When I woke up, I felt weird, there was some extra weight on my chest. I could feel lipstick and mascara on my face. I looked down, and realized I was in a women’s body. 

Then I saw her standing infront of me. “Hey sweety. How are you feeling?” She asked. “Why am I a woman?” I answered. She smiled, “what do you mean? You have always been my best friend Amanda” she said. “But…” i replied, but she ran her hand on my empty crotch, and kissed me. “Is this roll playing sweety?” She asked.

To make a long story short. I had no choice but to pretend to be this “Amanda” girl. I actually worked at the same strip club, where I met Amber. My stage name was Scarlett, and I was quite good at working the pole. Then one day, my friends showed up. I mean my former friends when I used to be a guy. They said hello, and knew me by name. They even chanted “Scarlett” when I was on stage. 

I showed one of them a great time, sat on his lap, laughed at his jokes, and even gave him a hand job.

Amber and I continued being best friends. We were bi. And we enjoyed lots of nights together with different toys. But from time to time we invited a guy to join us.

As luck would have it, I wasn’t careful enough, and became pregnant. I have slept with so many guys lately, that it is hard to know who the father is. So, I guess Amber and I will be mothers together.




Comentarios