My friend Harry found a magic lamp. “Guys, you are not going to believe this!” He said as he rubbed the lamp and a genie came out. “You have one wish each” the beautiful genie said.
Harry was the first to make his wish, “my girlfriend is always complaining that I suck at dancing, I wish that I was a great dancer, and that everyone admired me” he said. The genie quickly responded, “wish granted”. Harry disappeared. “Where did he go?” I asked. “I took him where he would be admired for his dancing” the genie said.
“My turn” John said. “Now that I know magic is real, I wish to meet other magical creatures exist, like mermaids and stuff” he told genie, “wish granted” she said. Once again John disappeared. “Where is he?” I asked. “At sea looking at mermaids” she answered. “Wait, won’t he drown?” I asked, “no, i promise you she is alive and won’t drown”. I didn’t even noticed the genie called John a she.
Gary’s turn came next. “I am going to go straight to the point” he got his phone out, and showed a picture of his favorite actress dressed as a vampire. “I wish I was with her” he said. The genie smiled and said “wish granted”. Gary started changing, in a few seconds he had transformed into a copy of his favorite actress. He looked down. “I look… i feel so sexy… but this thirst… why do I feel so thirsty?” He asked with a sexy yet scary voice.
That’s when I noticed his long fangs. “Dude! You are a vampire” I said. “I am?” He responded and smiled. Suddenly, as cliche as it sounds, he transformed into a bat and flew away.
“Your turn love” the genie said. “I don’t want to” I responded. “You don’t have a choice, either you make your wish, or I’ll make it for you” she said. “Fine”, I responded. I thought about something that would not harm me, or transform me. “I know, i wish I got to travel to Japan” I said. “Wish granted” the genie said. I faded away, when I came back to reality, i was in japan, I could actually speak Japanese, and I was… a woman. I felt strong, yet so nimble. I knew how to fight, and I felt the need to help people, i saw a man stealing a woman’s purse, and I got ready to punch him in the face.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario