My grandma Emily, sadly passed away a few weeks ago. I was cleaning her attic when I found a bunch of old timey pictures. All of different women in revealing clothes for the era. One caught my eye, the woman in the picture had short and curly hair, a tight dress, and see through nylons. She looked oddly familiar, not like if I knew this woman, but like if I used to be her.
I kept on digging through the boxes in the attic, and there it was, the dress that the girl wore on the picture. I felt the need to try it on. I knew I was alone, so I took my clothes off and put the dress on. I then did the same pose than her, and then the world spun around me. I was inside my grandma’s living room, and a younger version of herself was in front of me. She snapped a picture. “I was wondering when you were going to show up” she said. “Grandma?” I asked. “Yes, well, not yet, I don’t even have children” she responded. I looked down and saw I had breasts, and no cock. “How? Why?” I asked. But before she could explain, one of the nylons ripped and I was back to my own time.
I pulled out another photo, and looked for the matching outfit. Nothing happened, I imitated the pose, and found myself back in front of my grandma. “Hello sweety, this must be the second time you come to me” she said. “Yes! But what happened?” I asked. “You got to be careful, the moment you take off your clothes or get them damaged, you will go back to your life”. “But why am I here? And why am I a woman?” i asked. “Well, i knew that once I passed away, you would like to talk to me from time to time, so I gave you a way to come back and see me” she responded. “And why a woman? Well, you will find me in different stages of my life, and a man showing up inside my place will certainly raise suspicion and your grandpa would divorce me” she said. “Makes sense, I guess” I responded.
We talked for a while over a cup of tea. I was behaving like a woman without even noticing, and enjoying my time immensely. I kissed her goodbye, “wait, I need to snap a picture of you” she said, as I kneeled down, she took the picture, I took the clothes off and travelled back to my time.
I took the photos and dresses back to my place. I spent the following nights visiting my grandma.
I enjoyed becoming women, and I certainly enjoyed being “Emma” a lot more than any other woman. My grandma was always excited to see me. She told me to try using picture 25. I searched for the picture, and found why she wanted me to try it. Before, if I tried taking any part of my clothes off, I would travel back to my time, but this time I was topless.
“You look quite outstanding my love, those breasts are so amazing” she said. I loved the feeling of then bouncingz By now, I was used to my grandma talking like that to me. We were quite good friends. She looked younger than usual. “I am single right now, and I up for a threesome” she said. I realized I wasn’t even wearing underpants. I blushed, “guessing for your smile you are up for it” she said.
A man showed up, and he started kissing my naked breasts. Emily’s, my grandma’s hand went up my skirt. Oh my god, I still remember how good it felt, and that’s when I realized I no longer wanted to be a man. After the man came inside of me, Emily told me “I think it is time, use picture 69, take in mind I won’t know who you are”.
I knew why she chose this picture. The woman was completely naked, no way to find travel myself back. I grabbed the picture, I took all my clothes off, took a deep breath, kneeled down, and found myself back in time as this woman. I was alone, in a foreign home, I got dressed and went out. I saw an 18 year old grandma working at a restaurant, I said hi, and asked for a table. I started going on a daily basis to the same restaurant. I became good friends with her. One day we were out walking when I saw the camera, Emily’s camera on sale. I bought it and gave it to her.
That night she took the naked picture of me. We were dumb and young, we decided to take pictures of different women we met. I recognized each one of them. One day I decided to come clean and explain the whole deal to her. She didn’t believe me at first, until she had the first conversation with my first time traveling self.
Eventually I met a guy and got married. I had to move out of the country, and had to say bye to Emily.
I had a family of my own, and up until ny deathbed I felt so great full of my new life.





Comentarios
Publicar un comentario