My roommate Gary was nowhere to be found, but there was an old oil lamp lying in the floor. “Seriously?” I asked myself, “what? A genie will come out if I rub the lamp?” I mockingly said as I rubbed the side of the lamp. Suddenly the room filled with pink smoke, and out came a beautiful genie dressed in pink.
“Oh god, thank god it is you master” she said. “Do I know you?” I asked. “Yes master, it’s me, genie, and you are master. Shit, why can’t I say my name?” She said. “So… after you finish your inner dialog, can you tell me how many wishes do I have?” I asked her. “There is no limit master, oh shit, i am so happy I am bound to you forever!” She answered in an upset tone.
“Awesome, for my first wish, I want to be a billionaire” i said. She then said “wish granted”. Suddenly I was in a whole different place, a gigantic penthouse. “Do you like your new place master?” The genie asked.
“If I could just tell you who I am…” the genie said. “Sure, feel free to tell me” I said while looking out the window. “I am genie… why can’t I say it? I am Genie!” She said. I then realized she was trying to say a human name. I mockingly said “I bet you are Gary”. She just nodded. “Wait, really? How, why?” I asked. “I wish I could tell you, but everytime I try, i say something else” she said. “Oh wait! Maybe you can wish me to be a man again, a male genie!” She proposed. I swear I was about to do so, but i had my very own hot genie, and I were not going to lose that. “Fine, I wish you forget who Gary was, and accept your new form” I said. She did an upset face, but had no choice “wish granted” she said. Suddenly her expression changed. She seemed happy. “So master, when are you wishing for us to have sex” she said with lust in her eyes. “Never, we are going to do so without wasting a wish” i said as I took her to my room.
If there was ever a question if she remembered being Gary, that was gone the moment she got on her knees and started giving me a blowjob.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario