My new life

I worked as a junior accountant at a big firm. I was perfect for the job. I was making big bucks, and saving lots of money for my company. One day I found some money mishandling and I talked to my boss Robert about it. And that’s when the changes startwd.

I seemed to become thinner, and my facial hair stopped growing. I didn’t give it much thought, “must be the stress” I said disregarding it. Then I was demoted. For some reason, I didn’t complain, I started working as a receptionist, and enjoyed the more menial job.

As days passed, I noticed y figure started changing, and I  triedto hide it. My hair looked softer and longer. That’s when I told my friend Tom what was going on. One night I told him, “I think I am growing breasts”. I showed him my now hairless chest, with big nipples. 


I was trying to hide my new physique, but there was no denying it, I looked like a woman, even my mannerisms were lady like. My voice had gone up a pitch. 


“I quit my job” I told Tom one day. My breasts almost sticking out of my jacket. “And… I can’t explain how or why…” I said and pointed at my crotch “…but it is gone”. “I want to hate being a woman, but it feels right, like the old me barely exist in my memories” i said. 


I went out looking for a new job, pretending to act like a man, but the more I tried, the less I behaved like one. I can’t deny my new form was quite hot.

“Your former boss must have done this to you” Tom said, “you should confront him, ask him to turn you back”. I agreed, I went to my former office, but before I got there, a switch turned inside my mind, and I came back acting more like a woman.

“My exboss Bobby is a sweety” I said, “if he wasn’t married, I would be all over him”. “Are you thinking like a woman? Do you like men now?” Tom asked me. “Well, I am a woman, why wouldn’t I like men?” I responded. “Well, for once, you have a male name” he responded. “Would a man have these wonderful body?” I said as I revealed my gigantic breasts.


“And by the way, my name is Kim, get used to it” I said having completely forgotten my previous life. I stood up and left. Tom tried to catch up to me, but I had jumped into a cab before he could react.

That’s when I joined the local strip club. I just wanted to have fun, and show my wonderful body.


One day Tom came looking for me. I gave him a private show. And told him to let me be. Apart from a nice date i had with him several days later, we never saw each other again.

Comentarios