My mexican neighbor

 


María was so hot. She lived in the apartment next to mine. She had a beautiful face and a perfect body. She was smart and funny, and I loved to talk to her. But as smart as she was, she had the worst taste in boyfriends. One day she knocked at my door. “Hey homie” she said with her thick Mexican accent. “Can I come in?” She asked. “Sure” I said. 

We had a long talk, and she cried on my shoulder about all her failed relationships. “If I were you, I would date a normal guy, one that loves you for who you are, not for your rocking body” I said hoping for her to catch my drift. “That’s a great idea!” She said as she ran back to her place. “Be right back” she said.

She brought some kind of figurine and showed it to me. “This has been with my family for centuries, I don’t know how it works, but it does” she said. She kissed the figurine. “Now you” she said while handing it to me. I hesitated for a second, but decided to kiss the figurine. Suddenly the whole world was spinning around, when I came back to my senses I was looking at myself, at my male self. “This is weird” I said, “i know right?” My former self responded. “Did we just swap bodies?” I asked, to which María, from my body responded “yes… do you want to swap back? It is totally reversible” she proposed. “Well… i do. Eventually… but for some reason, I feel.. you know…” i said, and she interrupted me “… turned on?” She said and I just nodded.


She then grabbed my shirt and split it open. “Like how they feel?” She asked. I felt so self aware about my huge breasts. But she held them and let them fall, making them bounce. “Stop that!” I said with her strong accent. But she shut me up with a kiss. I didn’t even fight it, i kissed her… I kissed him back. His hands squeezed my breasts, which turned me on. He then proceeded to lick and suck on my nipples. They were so sensitive, I was so turned on that I just wanted him inside of me. I grabbed him by his hand, and took him to his… my bedroom, where i kneeled on my bed and invited him with me. “Call me Maria” i said. He smiled and well, proceeded to rock my world. I hate to admit it, but before that day, I was a virgin, and my first time was now as a woman. 


I got on all fours, and we did it doggy style. I moaned every time his cock slid in and out my pussy. After we both climaxed we cuddled for a while. 

“So? How does it feel being me?” He asked. “Wonderful” i answered. “Can we stay like this for a little longer?” I asked. “Darling, as long as we are a couple, we can keep up swapping as many times as you want” he responded.


Since that day we have been taking turns being each other. He moved in with me, and we like to pretend we are each other. I no longer think of me as a man or a woman, i am both Maria and John, and so is he.


Comentarios