“Who’s there?” I asked as I heard a soft and incredibly eerie voice call my name. I felt compelled to follow the voice. As I immersed myself further into the woods, I started to lose my mind. “Why is my hair this long?” I asked myself. My clothes started to feel like they were on fire. I took them off, revealing a new female form. I was wearing clothes that looked like they were made out of leaves.
I should’ve been scared, but instead I felt alive and sexy. I continued walking and looking for an explanation. My clothes fell off my body. My skin didn’t feel human anymore, it felt like vegetation. Even my recently grown breasts looked kind of green.
My arms looked like a couple of tree branches. The res tint of my hair started to disappear, as it now looked kind of brown. I started to see veins appear around my breasts and pussy.
My body started to become somewhat stiff, and covered in tree bark. I tried to speak, but no audible sounds came out of my mouth anymore. My hair now gone, replaced by more treelike structure.
My feminine figure continued changing until I had no mammal features. I was a walking tree. Eventually I grew foliage and roots and stood in place in the middle of the forest.
One more tree lost in the middle of the woods. No discernible features. One day I will emerge a new woman, but for now I love the feeling of the wind on my body, the sun on my leaves, and the raindrops sliding from top to bottom.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario