Against my will I was sent to Japan, where I was forcefully transformed into a woman, and conditioned to become a geisha. The whole process was painful. Not only was I transformed, I went through mental conditioning, I could not longer speak english, my Japanese was perfect, I knew how to prepare myself as a Geisha. Whenever I saw men, I did feel aroused, a small and playful smile was enough to control my urges.
A few weeks later I was introduced to a man. I was told I belong to him, “you live to serve him”. I had no choice but to live with him. I served him in anyway I could, I even slept with him. He is clueless of who I used to be, and not that I would tell him. I feel connected to him. whenever he squeezed my breasts, or slid his cock inside of me, I felt amazing, I lived for these moments.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario