Knight in shiny armor

I wasn’t just a knight, I was the best. I saved the king, rescued the princess, slayed countless dragons, but my undoing was when I accepted to find out what had happened to the Queen’s brother.

I walked towards the thickest part of the forest, ready to fight any monster I would encounter. I heard a soft voice calling my name. I knew enough to not let my guard down, I raised my sword. The voice became louder, I swear I could hear a woman’s voice right behind of me, but no one was there. “You seem strong” she said, “I think you will be my best creation”. 

“Show yourself” I demanded. Then a woman, with the most perfect body and most beautiful face appeared in front of me. She smiled and jumped towards me, I had my guard down, she kissed me, her tongue down my throat. And that’s when it happened, my memories, my mind started to be rewritten. I remembered being born a woman, I was still a great fighter, but I was no longer a knight in shiny armor, I was a witch, I would use my assets to enchant men, and have them do my bidding. I will take over the kingdom, and “take what is rightfully ours” I said out loud. “She’s ready” the ghoul that transformed me said. It was the Queen’s brother who planned this. And I was in love with him. “Together we will take back my throne” he said. “Yes love” I said as I kissed him, “and I will be your loyal Queen”.



Comentarios