My wife was having a panic attack, “I can’t be a mother! I want to travel, have fun! I don’t want to go through labor!”. She was 8 months pregnant, “come on, if I could carry the baby, if I could breast feed her, I would” I said tying to calm her down.
She looked at me, “this is all your fault! I didn’t want this, I might as well switch places with you!” She said. Right then we heard a loud noise coming from outside our place, we looked out the window, a bright light from the sky was pointing straight to our place. I don’t know what happened during the next few minutes, but when the light dissipated, we had actually swapped places. I felt heavy, i looked down, and I was my wife, breasts, pregnant belly, and no cock. “I’m free” my wife said from my body. “Hey! You got your wish, you can carry the baby for me! And breasts feed her” she said trying to mock me. But I was so distracted thinking about those very same facts, I smiled. “I love you” I said and kissed my wife, now husband. I don’t know what came on to me, but being her felt right.
I had the baby, I breast fed her, I took care of her for months. One day, I became pregnant again, I was so excited, I were to experience pregnancy from the beginning.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario