I’ve been obsessed with the ghostbusters franchise since I was a 5-year old. I had all kinds of collectibles and costumes. One day, I bought a knockoff ghostbuster costume. It had a slight shade of green. I just had to have it.
When I opened the box it came in, i noticed it looked like a girl’s costume, but I didn’t give it much thought, and tried putting it on. It was a little bit tight on my waist, and lose on my body waist. i then got a proton pack out, and pretended to hunt ghosts around my house. I didn’t notice it right away, but I was feeling lighter and flexible. Then I felt something bounce on my chest. I looked down, and noticed I had two round breasts, the costume didn’t feel tight anymore, and my ass filled the waist area perfectly. I looked at myself in the mirror, I had a beautiful feminine face, pink untangled hair, and no doubt my cock was gone too.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario