As I opened my eyes, I realized I was somewhere else. The flat I was in looked similar to mine, but it was mirrored. I was in so much shock, that it took me a minute to realize I had breasts. “What the f?” i said unzipping my blouse and revealing my breasts. “I am wearing a dress? I am a woman?” I said with a new high pitched voice.
Unaware of the fact it wasn’t a good idea to have my breasts out, I opened the door. “3C” I said realizing I was at my next door neighbor’s place. A woman with her child saw me “have some decency your lady” she said while covering her son’s eyes. I closed the door, and giggled. I awkwardly pulled the zipper down. I had to look at myself. I went back to the bedroom, and looked at myself in the mirror. “Yep, I am Anna” I said with a big smile. She was so hot, that I had fantasized many nights of having sex with her. I took all my clothes off and stared at Anna’s naked body. I held my breasts for the first time, they were sensitive as hell. I even felt a little wet. “I shouldn’t” I said as I ran my hand over my shaved pussy.
It wasn’t until then that I heard someone knock at the door. “Just a second” i yelled. I looked in her closet for a robe of some kind. After putting it on, I opened the door. It was me. I mean, me, the former guy me. “Did you do this?” He asked. “I thought you did this” I responded.
“Come on in” i told him. We closed the door, he sat on the living room couch. “If you didn’t do this, and i didn’t do this… then how did it happen?” He said. I was too distracted by my own long red hair. “What’s that?” I asked. “Oh shit, you must have the worst attention span ever” he said. He grabbed my arm, and suddenly we both felt light headed. We started giggling. Everything felt like a dream. Like I was incredibly high.
I remember him being on top of me, my legs raised over his shoulders. His thing sliding in and out of me, I yelling and begging for more. The moment I felt his cun fill me up, the dream state was finished. But I was still turned on. “What happened?” He asked while i was still thrusting back and forth begging for more. He pulled out. “We jus… we just had sex…” I said, “and it felt… great” he responded.
We decided to find out why the swap happened. But we gave up in mere days, not him or me wanted to go back to our bodies. We became a couple. We had sex every night, and just as you might have guessed, we will be getting married in two weeks from now.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario