Finder’s keepers

 


I love videogames, but I was really bad at them. One day, I received a mysterious package, inside of it a pair of headphones. They were labeled for a girl named “Amy”, “finder’s keepers” I said. 

I went back to my pc, connected the headphones, suddenly I was playing like a pro. Didn’t first notice what was happening to my body, until I won the match and said “Yes!”. My voice was off pitch. Then I noticed my whole body had changed. I felt different, being a woman felt weird for right. 

That day I changed my gamertag, and started streaming, I wasn’t expecting it, but I became famous in no time. I was receiving sponsorships, and six-digit figure salary from twitch.

The old me gone, I was Amy, in body, mind, and… sexual preference.

In no time I became known for my easy attitude, my great skills, and my hot looks.




Comentarios