Fight like a ninja

 It was late at night, I had been playing videogame all day. “Shit!” I said as soon as I realized I hadn’t showed up at work. “I’m gonna get fired” I said out loud. I picked up my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls and e-mails from my boss. But in between my boss’s e-mails I saw a spam e-mail that caught my eye “Fight like a ninja”. I was about to delete it, when curiosity got the best of me, the body of the message was full of random characters, but it had one image, one of a sexy ninja.


Her breasts, her perfect figure, she looked like my kind of girl. Below the picture was some english text, “to become her, say: I want to fight like a ninja”. I found it cute, but as soon as I read the word ninja, I felt light headed, the world. Around me started spinning, I couldn’t breath, “I need some fresh air” I said. I don’t even remember how I did it, but I ended up on the roof of my flat. I passed out, when I woke up I felt different, light and nimble. 

I stood up, I felt breasts bounce on my chest. “what is this?” I said as I grabbed my newly formed breasts. They felt real. I quickly reached my crotch area “It’s gone” I said, realizing I was now a girl.


I could feel the cold breeze of the night. I saw a sword lying close to my feet. I picked it up. I realized I knew how to use it. “Be a ninja” i said out loud, realizing what had happened.

I took a few steps and ran towards the next building’s rooftop. I jumped and fell with ease. “Awesome” I said.

I spent most of the night running and jumping, swinging my sword. Then as the sun was starting to rise, i went back to my place. I hid my sword, and walked to my bedroom, where I saw a man. The former me. He opened his eyes, “hello beautiful” he said. “Oh hello” I said while hearing my voice for the first time. “Come here, kiss me” he said, and I did so without hesitation. I realized I was now a whole different person, I might be a ninja now, but a woman first. He unzipped his pants, and I removed my clothes. I proceeded to have sex with him, and let me tell you, this was the highlight of my day.



Comentarios