Cyborg transformation


I joined a robotics company back in 2018. In their lobby, they had a small museum of deactivated plastic looking robots. Two of them were really sexy, and if it wasn’t for their plastic looking skin, and wires sticking out of their back, I would think they were real. Anyways, I worked as a developer for two years. Until one day, I saw a flyer where the nano department was looking for volunteers for a special kind of project. I signed up without reading the contract. “Welcome to the nanotechnology program” my new boss, Barry, said. After asking me to get naked, which I thought was for a medical test, he asked me to sit down and strapped me on a chair. “This is just for your safety” he said. He then put some kind of chest plate on me, and followed with a few other plates on the rest of my body. “This might hurt a little” he said, “so, take this pill”. He put the pill on my mouth, and asked me to either swallow it or just wait for it to melt.

The moment it melted in my mouth, it started burning. And the whole burning sensation spread to my whole body. I could feel my face reshaping, and the chest plate merging with my body. It took hours, and the pain was excruciating. I felt as my genitalia was consumed, and basically faded from existance.


I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but I felt different, he untied me, and asked me to stand up. I did so in a mechanical way. “Say hello” he said. I responded with a sexy monotone voice “Hello”. “You turned out quite well, my best creation yet, but you need more work”, he guided me to a mirror. I looked like a beautiful woman, but my body was all full of wires and mechanical parts. I would have been scared, but I could no longer emote.


The next few weeks, I was taken to expos and shown as a technological marvel. I did whatever he instructed me without hesitation or question. I was no longer a living human, but a robotic being. He sometimes changed my chest plate, or wiring to show how easy it was to upgrade me. A few months later, he said excitedly he had a new version for my body. He gave me a new pill to swallow. This time it didn’t hurt. But my body mechanically reformed into a more human looking woman. While some joints were still visible, most were now hidden. I could now emote, but my expressions were preprogrammed, and were basically reactions to commands. My voice sounded less monotone, but it was easy to tell I were not human. My skin while still rubbery to the touch, looked like the real thing.


Barry, “my master” as I now call him. Tested my sensors by pressing on my nipples, I quickly responded “that feels good, do it again”. It was hard to tell if I was actually aroused or if it was just a simple preprogrammed reaction, like if you pressed a button on a kid’s toy. 

He then slid his fingers inside my pussy. I released some kind of goo, I actually felt how a small compartment opened inside my vagina and released it. “I feel aroused” i said. He smacked me, my ass bounced, “do that again please”. He was creating a sex-bot. But I was unaware of it, not that I cared. He then kissed me. I felt his lips on mine, and I awkwardly french kissed him, by sticking my tongue inside his mouth. “Interesting” he said and took some notes. A few days passed, I stood up in place until he showed up again.

He asked me to walk with him. “You are a fembot now, version 3.0.1” he said as I followed him. “I really like how you turned out, but I will have to take you to the museum, while I mass produce copies of you” he explained. Another fembot walked close to us. Wirelessly she communicated with me. We looked at each other and “smiled”.


“This is Version 2.6.4” my owner said. “The two of you will be put in the museum, but don’t worry, I will turn you on from time to time, or maybe someone will buy you out”,he said. We continued walking. My walking was a lot more natural, while version 2.6.4 walked more like robocop.

Then we passed over two more cyborgs, “those two are the latest version 4.0.0, they emote realistically, and can even hold a conversation. Don’t judge me, but they can even have sex” he said. “Why would I judge you? That’s why we are built for” I responded.


As we arrived at the entrance he asked me to stand and choose a pose. I did as he instructed, and so did version 2.6.4, “enter energy safe mode” he said. Most of my gears and electronic devices turned off, while my eyes and mind worked at a reduce energy mode. “One day i will upgrade your hardware” he said, and left. Months passed as I stood up there in the lobby, men and women took pictures of me. I don’t know if I will be upgraded, and I don’t care.




Comentarios