I arrived home early that evening, there was a small figurine of a cat on my front porch. “Must be from the crazy cat lady across the street” I said, as I picked it up and put inside my living room.
I went for a beer, I heard a loud bang, I walked to my living room, and the cat statue had exploded into a puff of pink smoke. My whole living room smelled like cat litter. “Very funny” I said outloud.
Suddenly I felt dizzy, I had to sit down. I felt something weird on my head, “cat ears” I said. My clothes were changing into a white fur coat too. My hair grew longer, my equipment faded away, and I grew breasts. “What did that bitch do?” I said with a sexy female voice.
The room felt so hot, I had to take the coat off, I revealed my perfect new breasts. They were sensitive to the touch. No longer was I upset. “This feels purrrfect” I said not realizing I had just sounded like a cat.
Then it happened, i said “meow”. I started lick ming my arms, and I grew a white long tail.
No longer did I feel comfortable sitting like a human, I got on all fours, and for the first time I moved my new cat ears. I could hear my neighbor calling me from across the street. I continued changing, my hands became paws, i became smaller by the minute.
Minutes later no human part of me was left, I was a cat. I jumped out the window and walked towards my neighbors home. Where she opened the door and I jumped into her arms.
I became one more of her cats, and I enjoyed living there. She called me her favorite, and that made me feel good.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario