I took a pirate themed cruise in the Caribbean. There was a really hot employee that I couldn’t help but hit on. Although she laughed at my jokes, she always blocked my advances. She just looked so hot in her pirate costume, that I just wanted to date her.
During the trip, I started noticing more hot women I hadn’t seen before “I wonder where they were hidding” I thought.
One day, she finally agreed with on it. I was so happy, I wore a pirate costume myself, one that I got from a shop in the cruise. I looked at myself in the mirror, “This will be fun” I thought, but right then I felt light headed. It took a full hour, and it was painfull as hell, I grew breasts, my cock deflated and was absorbed by my crotch, my skin became soft and smooth, my hair grew long, my figure reshaped, and my face became feminine.
My pirate costume looked different too. I stepped out of my room, and there she was, the girl I had hit on for so long. But no longer did I feel attracted to her “I like men now?” I asked myself. “Welcome to the crew sister” the girl said. I smiled. I looked around and no men were left, we were all women in pirate’s costumes.
We docked at the nearest port, and all of us eagerly descended, looking for guys to score with. “Go sisters, make me proud” she said. I met a handsome guy that was so strong that made me feel light and nimble. He fucked me against the wall, I remember myself moaning like a whore. So excited I was now a woman.
At noght, all of us returned to the boat. Inside my room, I dies my hair red. And the next day I stepped out of my room topless and feeling like a million bucks. But all the pirate girls were gone, apart from the girl I hitted on when I was a guy, and myself, everyone was back to normal. “I was hopping kt would be you” she said. “All the other ones have no memory of what happened, but you and I have a long life ahead of us” she said. I hugged her and thanked her. “If you excuse me, a pirate girl must find a cute guy to score with” I said as I sexily walked on deck.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario