Batman’s weakness


Batman had finally won, he had beaten the joker. But there was one major regret from Batman, Harley Quinn had fallen down from a rooftop, and met her demise. Batman tried to save her, but it was too late. As he carried her to an ambulance, some kind of funny smelling smoke was released from Harley’s open mouth.

Batman didn’t give it much thought, but during the following days batman started to feel weird. And his face was looking kind of feminine. Alfred was worried, but since the Joker had, once again escaped Arkham, Batman had no choice but to pretend nothing was wrong.


His chest plate felt weird against his chest, it felt tight. In the following days he had to make adjustments, there was no denying it, with her last breath, Harley had released a toxin that was transforming un Bruce into a woman.

Not only that, he felt different, lighter, he was no longer a tank of a man, but an acrobatic fighter. As bat woman, he kept on fighting crime. But one day he felt the need to cause some chaos. But he stopped before he hurt an innocent bystander. He drove back to the batcave. Where he looked at himself in the mirror. “I look like Doctor Quinzel” batman said with a thick accent and a high pitched voice.


He tried to fight the changes, and to not give in to his new personality. But he just felt free and happy. “Don’t call me bruce anymore” he told Alfred, “for now call me… haha… Harley”. She made adjustments to her suit. Adding some colour to it. “I might look like Harley, but I am still me” she one day told Robin while flirting with him. Robin tried to get her to rest, but instead, she left.

“I didn’t know where to go” she said as she arrived at Ace Chemicals. “I’ve been waiting for you” Joker told her. “You have” Harley felt happy the Joker missed her. “But I am not really Harley” she said. “And that’s going to be our little secret love” he responded. “Thank you mister J” she said surprising herself on how accepting she was.


“But before I let you stay, you’ll have to prove you have what it takes, that you are my new Harley” Joker said. “Anything” Harley responded as she took her clothes off revealing her new perfect figure and put on more revealing clothes. “Take me to the batcave, and together we will get rid of the batman’s vermin friends” he said. “Anything for you Mr J” she said as she grabbed a shotgun and jumped towards Joker’s car. “What are you waiting for? Let go!” She said with a big smile on her face.















Comentarios