Woman for a day

 

It sounded like a great deal. After all, I had always wondered what being a woman would be like. The witch promised me one full day of being a woman, in exchange for a doll. Sounded simple, I agreed.

In no time she turned me into a woman. “Have fun!” She said. I even gave her a hug and thanked her.

For a day, I lived like a woman. First, I explored my new body, it was sensitive, and fondling my breasts felt amazing. Anyways, I went out, flirted with guys. And ended up making out with some geeky guy named Josh.

At his place we did it. It was like nothing I had felt before. Him being inside of me was amazing. I actually felt bummed that I wished to be a woman for just one day.

The following morning I was having breakfast at Josh’s place, when he told me he had made a wish to a witch. “She promised me an unique collectible doll” he said. I told him I had also met a witch, and for my wish I promised her a doll. Before I could explain, I started to feel weird. 24 hours had elapsed since my wish. I thought I was turning back infront of Josh.

Instead, I became a small plastic doll. I tried to move, but couldn’t. Josh picked me up. “I am so sorry she turned you into my collectible, you were so sexy and beautiful” he said as he placed me in his collectibles shelf and posed me.

I wanted to scream. “That expression is funny, but in time you will relax… just like the other dolls” he said.

That’s when I realized he knew exactly what he had done, and all the other collectibles were human before too.


I started to hear the other dolls thoughts. Some still complained. Some said they were happy to be dolls. “I can’t be a doll” I repeated for days. But one day, I just gave up, I realized I was going to be a doll forever. “I love being a doll. i want to be dressed in different ways, I want to be looked at” I started repeating.


Josh walked towards me, and took off my clothes. He showed me a picture of myself. I had no features on my body. “You are a pretty doll my friend” he said.

He left me there naked for days. And then one day, he put some clothes on and changed the plaque. “Hello KimKat” he said and placed me back on the desk. I was so excited. “I am his favorite collectible” I said.


And there have i been for years. He has added plenty of collectibles to his shelf. But I am his favorite one.

Comentarios