Woke up one day

I woke up to a scream. My own scream. I was in my own bedroom, but it looked different. But that wasn’t the reason of my scream. I was different too, my body ached, and I had breasts. “What the f?” I whispered after my high pitched scream.


I stood up, my legs trembling. My pajama shorts that I had worn every night for years were nowhere to be seem. Instead I was wearing a silky smooth pajama. 

I sat on a vanity, my vanity chair. I was amazed at how beautiful I was. I looked just like me, but in female form. “I am my own twin sister” I said as I awed at my face.

I took a peek under my blouse. I had perky breasts with big dark aureolas. Then, slowly, I reached down my crotch, realizing I didn’t have anything between my legs.

I walked around my own home. It had the same walls, the same floor plan, but the decorations were completely different.


Books that used to be thrillers and novels, were now self help, and home decoration books. My gamer pc and my desk had been exchanged by a neatly set desk with a macbook.

My kitchen actually had healthy food. I didn’t know what had happened, but whoever I had become, was now very healthy.


I walked into my wardrobe. No gamer shirts, no rock band sweatshirts. Instead, dresses, skirts, tight pants, bras, panties and lingerie.

I grabbed a blue blouse and a skirt. I don’t know why I chose to wear that, but I did. But that wasn’t the highlight of the moment. It was the fact that I looked at my bare breasts for the first time as I took my pajama off. They bounced, making me giggle. I touched my nipples, they were sensitive, and almost immediately they became erect. “Oh shit” I said and put a bra on. It was like second nature. I hooked them without any issue.

I walked back to my living room. I wondered what to do next.


I remember how awkward was to see my breasts silhouette under my blouse. How confusing it was to feel nothing between my legs.

I grabbed my phone. I thought about calling my parents, or my sister, but instead, for no reason at all, I decided to call my best friend James. If someone could help me, it would be him. Everything had changed, maybe he didn’t remember me, maybe he thought I had always been a woman.

He answered, and as soon as he heard my voice, he asked who I was. I was relieved, I wasn’t crazy, I had previously been a man. Plus, that meant there was still a chance I could be turned back.

I told James everything. He didn’t believe me at first. But he eventually said he would come over and try to help.


He knocked on my door. And the first thing he said when he saw me was “wow”. I hate to say it, but I blushed. We used to be the same height, now he looked way taller than me. 

Together we looked through my apartment for clues. He checked my bedroom and laundry room. I checked my living room and kitchen. We found nothing. I kept noticing him checking me out. “Stop looking at me like that!” I said in a cute high pitched voice. He laughed in response. I got upset, but laughed too.

We sat on my living room couch. I had my arms crossed, feeling small and powerless. “We need to come up with a plan… while you are a…” he said. “A woman? But I don’t want to be a woman…” I responded. I was surprised at how I answered. “Sorry James. Nothing personal, I know you are trying to help… but it must be my new hormones or something” I explained.


James then said maybe I should call my parents and touched my knee. I got goosebumps. As innocent as it was, it was the first time someone touched my body. “You… you are right” I said as I called mu mom. “Hello Kim” my mom answered. “Hello mom… wait… what did you call me?” I asked. “Kim? Oh sorry <kimkat>” she said. The name felt right, but I asked why didn’t she remember me. I just said I was just saying hi, and after a short call, we hung up.

I looked at James. There was something awkward. I started monologuing: “My whole world changed, nothing in my home belongs to me. Everything now has a feminine touch. My clothes are undeniably for women… my mom doesn’t remember me… but…” I looked at James. “… I remember you” he said. “…exactly, for some reason, I decided to call YOU, and for some reason you do in fact remember you… you are the only one that doesn’t seem to be affected” I explained as I walked around ny living room, I was putting 2 and 2 together. 

He seemed worried. He stood up. “I am so sorry, I was hoping you would accept your new self without resorting to this” he said. “To what?” I asked. He hugged me. And touched my breasts. It felt good, like really good. Part of me wanted him to stop.m, but his manly hands felt good on my chest. With one hand on my chest, and the other one on my breast, he guided me to my own bedroom. “James, what are you doing?” I asked. He didn’t answer.

He showed me on my mirror. “Look how beautiful you are. You sure look like a sexy woman” he said while standing behind me. I could feel his thing pressing against my back. He was aroused.


“You think I am sexy” I asked. His other hand on my waist. I looked at him. I had never noticed it, but James is indeed handsome. “My kind of man” I whispered.

“You did this to me?” I asked. I wasn’t upset, I was starting to feel thankful. I looked at his eyes. We were about to kiss.


“I… I really like you…” he said. “But why James? Why did you turn me into this?” I asked. “The why is not important, but now that you area woman, that the whole world thinks you have always been a woman… don’t you feel curious on how would it feel?” He asked. I giggled. “Of course I do… I want you love” I was surprised, I really meant it. I actually felt a little wet. I ran my hand from his leg, up to his crotch playfully, and all the way to his neck after feeling his chest. I gave him a playful kiss.


I jumped on my bed. “Come here handsome” I told him. I undid my ponytail. Just 10 minutes before I was against being a woman, and now, here I was ready to rock my best friend’s world.

He unbuttoned his shirt and took his pants off. I quickly slid my skirt and panties off. As he took a few steps toward me, I pulled him. i kneeled over him. He took my blouse and bra off. I kept running my hands over his chest. I kept thrusting myself back and forth over his boxers. I knew he was aroused, but I felt playful.

I grabbed my pillows and placed them under his head. That way, he could kiss my breasts more comfortably. When he sucked on my right nipple, I moaned. “Oh James” I said and smiled.

I finally slid his boxers off. I gave him a quick kiss and lick down there. But right after, I kneeled again over him, and slowly slid his thing inside of me. “Ouch ouch” I said as my hymen broke.

I started sweating. The unmistakable smell of my juices filled the room. I thrusted back and forth, sometime slow and careful, other’s fast and hard. My breasts swung back and forth. My ass reacted every thrust with a short jiggle. In no time James came. But that was just more of a turn on. I kept ruthlessly thrusting as his equipment went from hard to flaccid.

We lied together for a little while after I cleaned myself. My fingers playfully drew an imaginary 8 on his hairy chest. 


I got dressed. But I posed for James as he took pictures of his new and loyal girlfriend.

I still remembered who I used to be. But that wasn’t me anymore. I am Kim Kat, and I am James’s loyal and kinky girlfriend.






Comentarios