The whole restaurant was empty. It was already 5 minutes after the hour, and no one was showing up. A man entered the restaurant. He looked at me and said "there you are". I looked around, he was actually looking at me. "I am not who you are looking for... I am waiting for..." I was saying as he interrupted me by saying "Kim".
I was about to tell him to leave, but suddenly I started to feel weird. I looked down, my pants looked like shorts, my tennis shoes like heels. My blouse was shorter, my navel piercing was.... just the same as it has always been.
I realized I was worring about nothing. "Hello handsome, yes, it is me, Kim... and you must be..." I said as he reintroduced himself "I am James". We talked for hours. I was very talkative as usual. And I just couldn't stop playing with my hair and biting my lips.
Dinner was fun and all, but I just wanted to take James home, and well, show him a good time. I kept hoping he was well endowed if you know what I mean.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario