I came looking for my sister to her sorority. But I didn’t know the rules, why would I? “No boys allowed during the weekend” a girl screamed at me. All other women looked at me and pointed. “I just came looking for my sister Kat” I responded. But it was too late. All the girls at the sorority grabbed their nerf guns and started shooting some kind of orange goo at me.
Moments later, one of them handed me a gun too.i answered in kind. A big goo fight started. I was laughing, I was having fun. I was completely covered in goo, unaware of any changes. “Stop!” a woman yelled and everyone stopped. It was Kat. “What have they done to you” she asked. I didn’t know what she meant. I did feel different, but I felt alive, my heart was beating so fast.
She took me inside, and showed me a mirror. There we were, her and me. “Who is the girl covered in goo?” I asked immediately realizing it was me. “Sorry bro… sis… I guess you just joined the sorority as my twin sister” she explained. My ears started ringing. I could barely hear her. But as the ringing stopped I accepted my new form. “We are going to be so happy together… imagine what we can do sis! We can go out together, double dates, and fun things… shopping!” I said, I was becoming an airhead. She hugged me. “I will always love you sis… my beautiful twin sister Kim”.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario