There I was, sitting on my bed. Dressed like my roommate James’s fantasy. Part of this is my fault, but the fact that I am eager to sleep with him is his doing.
Let me explain. Two days ago, John, my roommate and I bought an old oil lamp. We thought it was just a decorative item. The lamp remained over our coffee table.
But just two hours ago, i jokingly rubbed the top of the lamp. No genie came out, but everything froze in place. I felt the need to cast my wish. I thought about it, and made my first wish. Something, I had secretly wondered for ages. “I wish I could transform into another person at will. I mean, I want to be a shapeshifter”. As soon as I made my wish, time continued flowing normally. John was unaware of what had happened. I quickly tried my newfound powers. In no time I seized to exist, and I looked like John wick. “What the fuck?” James asked. “It worked!” I said excitedly.
I explained what the lamp had done. He quickly grabbed it, and made his wish.
I didn’t know what he had wished for. But I felt like I had John’s personality.
James asked me, “who else can you transform into?”. I tried several transformations, professor x, wolverine, each time I really felt like the other person. He then asked me to try being a female version of myself. “That would be weird… plus, I don’t know if that’s even possible” I responded. “Oh come on… what’s the harm?” He insisted. “Fine” I said as I transformed.
The change was quick and simple. “I…” I said as I realized I had a new personality to match my new form. “I actually feel like a woman” I said. “What do you mean?” James asked. “Like… a straight woman” I blushed. “You find me attractive?” He asked. I blushed.
I thought about turning back. But James stopped me. “Aren’t you just a bit curious?” He asked. He was right, I felt like a woman, I didn’t want to be an ugly man, I want to be a woman.
“Give me a sec” I went to my room, where my ex had left a blouse, and turned myself into a red head.
I came back to James. “Do you like me?” I asked in a sexy tone. He smiled and nodded. It hadn’t occurred to me that me feeling like my current form was James’s wish.
I looked at my blouse, and was surprised to see I could also shapeshift my clothes. I tried looking more feminine, I increased my breasts size, i changed my how outfit and demeanor. My voice was different too.
I knew what he meant. In no time I became a Gerudo warrior. Fake long red hair, the iconic clothes. “Come with me” I said as I ran to the bedroom. I bit my nails in anticipation.
“Before we do it… there is something you should know” he said. That’s when I put two and two together. “You wished for me to be comfortable in the form I transform and feel like that person?” I asked. He nodded. I giggled. “That’s awesome, come here and kiss me” I said
I knew that if I turned back into a man I would be ashamed for what I was about to do. So, I shall never turned into a man again.
I kneeled down. I unzipped his pants. “I hope you are happy, because you just created your own kinky girlfriend” I said as I gave him a couple kf strokes before I sucked in his thing.
And that was it, I became woman. I usually become a female version of my former self, and go by the name of KimKat. But some other times, specially when we are alone, I become one of James fantasies. And while nothing beats having him go down on me, being Janine the naive tight pussy nymph feels much better.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario