“Model T1-X online” I said. My monotone voice echoed through the warehouse. Me, and other four me walked in synch and stood at the center while they took pictures of us.
I were obedient, mechanical, but incredibly sexy. But it wasn’t always like that.
I joined the company 3 years ago. I was part of the AI research branch. We weren’t able to produce realistic AI, I suggested maybe we needed a human brain. And that was it, the investors loved my idea. I was turned into a female robot. Several tests were ran. With each day I lost more of my humanity, and I became more and more robotic.
When I was ready I was then copied and mass produced. I would have been mad if I was still human, but I feel no emotions. My programming does indeed make me fake happiness, love, or anything my master would suggest.
“T1-X undress yourself” I was instructed. i did so without hesitation. “As you can see, her curves, her skin feel real” the scientist said as he touched my breasts. I responded with a sexy “stop that”. “We can change her persona if you like” he said as he pressed something behind my ear. “Fondle my breasts master, it felt good” I said and bit my lips. Everyone clapped. I heard someone said "So lifelike... but her monotone voice needs work".
I can see a wealthy man paying my handler. "Sold" he said. I was asked to go with him. I was put in his trunk and turned off.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario