James ordered the friend special

 

I had always felt all these kind of restaurants treated women unfairly like things. But it was my friend James’s birthday. And he had recently broken up with his girlfriend, so, I agreed to go with him.

I ordered some spicy boneless wings, and he ordered the friend special. At the time, I didn’t know what he meant.

A couple of minutes later, our waitress Amy showed up. She was kind of cute, blonde hair, pink highlights. She asked me to come with her. I don’t know why I did so, but I followed her to the back office.

There she told me I needed to wear the uniform. Of course I said no. “I am not wearing women’s clothes” I said. But she said something I don’t really remember, and felt compelled to do as she asked.

I took all my clothes off, and wore them. I looked weird. I mean, I was basically in drag. “I hope James is happy, because I am not” I whispered.



Amy said she would be right back. I waited, and I waited. I started to feel some tingling on my chest. I looked down, it was still hairy, but my chest looked bulgy like a couple of small breasts. “What the f?” I remember screaming. But right then, I fell under a trance.

I couldn’t move, not even if I wanted to. I felt relaxed as my body reshaped.


No longer were my arms or chest hairy. I had soft and smooth skin, my chest sported a couple of small breasts. My hair had grown so much that it touched my new chest. I grabbed a hair tie and quickly tied a ponytail. It was like second nature. I felt as my crotch sucked my equipment balls and all inside of me. I giggled as it felt arousing.


Amy showed up, she asked me to walk with her to the adjacent office. There, all the other waitresses were waiting for me. They were smiling at me. Telling me I was beautiful, I was sexy.

I wanted to hate it, but it felt good being a woman. And I was just what James had ordered.

They gave me a name “Kim Kat”. “I like it” I responded hearing my new voice for the first time.


Anne took me to the bathroom, where she did my makeup. I let her without complaining. I wanted to look sexy and beautiful.she helped me redo my ponytail to a higher one.

She then snapped a couple of pictures of me, while I awed at my mirror reflection. “I am so hot… I hope I get laid!” I said excitedly. Anne laughed. “Girl! You will sure make your friend happy… just two things. Tomorrow is your first official work day, so, show up early…” she said. “And the other thing?” I asked. She handed me a condom, “This is your first day as a woman, remember to use protection” she said, and I blushed. 


Anyways, I walked back out. Ass swaying. Walking directly to James. “Hello handsome, I am what you ordered” I told him as I sat on the table. I bit my lips. I had never wanted something so much in my life but to kiss him. So, I did.

“Pay your tab, let’s go to your place right now” I demanded. And so he did.



On our way to his car, I couldn’t stop giggling. I wanted him. While he drove to his place, I kept playfully putting my hand on his leg and crotch.


In his living room, I jumped on his couch. The couch where we had spent many nights playing video games, talking shit about women. I now, it would be the couch where I lose my virginity.

 I invited him to join me. He did so without hesitation.


The man I used to be wasn’t really gone. I am him, but improved. I am a woman, a real woman, and I am James faithful girlfriend. Not like that jackass Tessa that cheated on him. 

“I love you” I said as I kissed him. My tongue as far in his mouth as it could. My left hand on his neck, while my right hand went down his pants.

I unzipped his pants, he unhooked my bra. As I saw his thing outnin the open, I gave it a couple of strokes and a kiss and lick. Then I got the condom Anne had given me, and carefully and playfully put it on him. 

And well I pushed him on the couch, and I kneeled over him. I slowly but decisively slid down as his thing slid inside of me. “Oh god” I said as it made its way in. I could feel it pushing my insides. It was too much of a turn on. My nipples got erect. His hands started working them out, as I thrusted back and forth. Feeling every moment of it. It felt like something that was second nature to me. And since this was my first time, I wanted to remember every single detail. Down to the last drop of sweat that ran from my neck between my breasts.

As he climaxed, the warmth of his cum turned me into a bimbo for a sec. I couldn’t concentrate. I felt it even if we were wearing protection. 

He pulled out. I kept kissing him. “Thank you for setting me free” I told him. He said he knew I would be happy. I smiled and kissed him again.

That was three months ago. I am both, James best friend and loyal girlfriend. We enjoy the same things, videogames, pizza, and sex.



Comentarios