I was sitting on my chair, looking out the window when I noticed a weird smell. It is hard go describe, but smelled like roses and guava. Right after I noticed the smell, I got goosebumps and felt a little bit weird.
On my mental image, I was light, nimble, and felt light.
I opened my eyes, and saw my legs. They didn’t look hairy, my arm seemed feminine and slender. “What is going on?” I whispered. My chest started to bulge up.
I opened my eyes, and saw my legs. They didn’t look hairy, my arm seemed feminine and slender. “What is going on?” I whispered. My chest started to bulge up.
I tried to convince myself I had fallen asleep, and this was all a dream.
I closed my eyes again. But this time around I was a woman walking through the same field. Everything seemed right, I didn’t fight it.
I opened my eyes. I was wearing the same clothes, but they were tighter. And my equipment was gone. It felt right, I liked looking at my curvy body.
I opened my eyes. I was wearing the same clothes, but they were tighter. And my equipment was gone. It felt right, I liked looking at my curvy body.
I stood up, walked towards the mirror and saw my new form. “I am hot” I said. I wasn’t worried, I liked being this sexy. I snapped a pic with my phone.
I hadn’t realized it, but my crocs were now heels. I did a few poses on the mirror, and walked around swaying my hips. I weighted my breasts. I ran my hand down my crotch and giggled.
I hadn’t realized it, but my crocs were now heels. I did a few poses on the mirror, and walked around swaying my hips. I weighted my breasts. I ran my hand down my crotch and giggled.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. James jumped into my mind. “I never realized how handsome he is” I said and bit my lips. “Oh wait… he’s my roommate…” I said as I walked towards the kitchen. “Oh James…. Do you like what you see?” I asked him as I flashed him.
I ran towards him and jumped on his arms. I wrapped my legs around him, and kissed him passionately. His hands on my butt as he carried me felt right. “Thank you love… now take me to my room… I want to test my new assets” I told him.
I ran towards him and jumped on his arms. I wrapped my legs around him, and kissed him passionately. His hands on my butt as he carried me felt right. “Thank you love… now take me to my room… I want to test my new assets” I told him.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario