My roommate had received a package from his ex girlfriend. He didn’t want to open it. “She is into witchcraft… I ain’t opening that” he told me. He suggested I throw out the box.
But I didn’t believe in magic, so, instead, I opened the box while locked in my room. As soon as I did, the box exploded. Covering me whole in orange goo. “Yuk” I said. It was just a prank, but definitely not magic. I thought.
I cleaned my face, and noticed I looked different. Somewhat feminine. Like if I was my own twin sister. Then, I saw my chest, it look like two giant breasts. The smell of the goo was intense, as I took a deep breath, I started giggling. “This feels good… I need to f my roommate… he sure is handsome” I said as the mental changes started to take place.
I walked out of my room, hips swaying. Still dripping from the goo “oh James… I need you” I said. James was not very surprised. “I am a gift from your ex to you… I bet she hoped you turned into a woman… but you got me instead” I said excitedly. He refrained from touching me. He called his ex, as I impatiently waited. “Take a shower, while I talk to her” he told me. I did as my loving boyfriend asked.
Minutes later he showed up in the shower with me. “Good news and bad news” he said. “The bad: You are stuck as a woman forever, the good: you are my new loyal and sexy girlfriend” he said. “That’s all good news! Now kiss me” I said as I pulled him inside the shower with me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario