At the night club


I was good friends with John, the owner of the club. He had invited me to his club before. Great beautiful girls worked there. And they always seemed eager to please John. I didn’t give it much thought, I knew he was attractive and had money.

Anyways, one day I arrived to the club early. Some guys were there, none of them usual hot chicks. I was preparing myself a drink when I felt something click on my neck. It was a collar, someone had placed it on me. I tried to take it off, but couldn’t. All the guys at the club were wearing the same collars. Some said they felt dizzy, others just fell down and started giggling.

I felt dizzy too, I had to sit down. Since I couldn’t find a chair, I just sat on the floor. I felt like giggling. In a moment of lucidity I asked “What is happening?”. But the world around me started spinning. 

I felt as someone took off all my clothes and put something different on. I was giggling through the whole ordeal, and I could hear voices that sounded far away. 

I came back to my senses. No men were at the club. Just hot women, wearing the same collars. One said “I am a woman”. Another one “I need to get laid”. I just laughed, realizing my voice sounded off. I looked down, noticing my body had been altered. “I am a woman too?” I whispered.

I started complaining, I said I couldn’t be a woman, I needed to be turned back. “I am a man! Turn me back!” I demanded. The collar’s pink led light blinked and beeped. And just like that, all my worries faded. “Who cares who I used to be. I am a woman now… and I want to have fun!” I said out loud. I wanted to get laid. 

Comentarios