The kiss


I didn’t even notice the change as it happened. Jenny and I were kissing her soft lips against mine. Her tongue playfully playing with mine.

The moment felt magical. She was immensely beautiful, and I couldn’t believe that we were finally making out. 

As she pulled back, I realized something was off. I was still taller than her, but my hair was long, and my body felt a lot different. Before I asked “wait… I have breasts?” She kissed me again.


Eventually, she convinced me to take my clothes off and wear a dress. I didn’t complain, I did as she asked. I felt like she had complete control over me. “You will make a nice woman… Kim” she said and I giggled in response.

“Soon, you will crave a man… but while that happens, let me take advantage of the situation, and let’s go to my room and have some fun” she said. And without hesitation, I walked with her. I had a big smile, I was about to have the best night of my life.

Comentarios