Submissive

She was freakishly and incredibly beautiful. No wonder she easily convinced me to wear the collar. She had promised me a good time if I wore it. OF course I did without hesitation, probably it was just a kinky thing for her.

I placed the collar on my neck, and as soon as I locked it, everything changed. My body was transformed, and I my mind fell into a state of eternal bliss. I felt different, I felt relaxed, I felt right. And I had become shorter than her.


She smiled, and instructed me me to get rid of my my clothes. I didn’t complain, I did what she asked, like if she was my mistress and owed my existence to her. When I removed my shirt, my new breasts bounced out, I giggled as the feeling was arousing. She walked around me, like evaluating her new pet project. She seemed to like what she saw. She handed me some women's clothes and instructed me to wear them, without hesitation I did. "Do it slowly" she said. I did so like the sexy woman I now was. She was undeniably proud of her creation, of me. 

She then tested me by asking me one simple question, "What do you want the most?". I thought about it for a couple of seconds, I wanted to say something smart, part of me wanted to be turned back, but instead I said the first thing that came into my mind “I want to get laid with a hunk of a man. I want to have these licked” I pointed at my breasts. “Perfect” she responded. She asked me to sit down, and told me I had to wear the collar for a whole day to remain a woman, afterwards, I could take it off. I can't believe it, but I even thanked her.

"He will come soon, wait for him" She said in a teasing tone and left me alone, it must have been 5 minutes but felt like ages. My insides were burning, I wanted to try being a woman, pleasing a man. But I had to wait for my date to arrive.

Someone knocked at the door. I walked swaying my hips. "Who is it?" I asked with a sensual tone and watched through the peep hole. It was a man, tall too. Mistress had chosen him for me. "Oh my gawd" I whispered as I imagined being in bed with him. I unlocked the door and let him in. I didn't say another word. I pulled him in, locked the door behind me. After biting my lips, I kissed him passionately. The old me was gone, I was a woman, I am a woman.

I kneeled down, unzipped his pants, and after a couple of stroked I gave him a blowjob. I never would have imagine doing this. I used to be a straight man, and now, I was kind of a bimboish woman. I had a mission now, mistress wanted me to please my date, and I were to do so and more.


I took my clothes off, got on all fours. Arms on the couch. My butt raised, looking back at him. My new petite frame was amazing, He turned me around, and carried me with ease. Instead of doing it on the couch, he took me against the wall. My legs wrapped around him. My breasts pressed agains his hairy chest. His thing inside of me. My crotch dripping, myself moaning begging for more. I was a bimbo and he loved that.

And in the next room, mistress undeniably smiling at her new creation. I was her new girl, and I were to make her lots of money.


Comentarios