I was sitting at the bar, when the bouncer grabbed my hand “this is a private party… you must get out” he said. “Oh come on dude… I got money… let me stay” I responded. He said fine. But I had to ask a question, “what is with the pink cage? Is that for hot dancers?” I asked. He smiled and answered “sure… want to go in… I promise there will be a hot woman there in about 10 minutes”.
He tried go hold it as much as he could, but my tongue proved to much for him. He came and I swallowed. As he pulled it out, he came again. I giggled. I sucked my lips and swallowed what was left. That’s when I realized the former me was long gone. I was now Kim, one of the regular girls working at the bar. I am very promiscuous and a great time for all patrons.
As soon as I got in, he locked the cage door behind me. “What the fuck?” I asked. He just left. A loud low pitch noise started coming from the cage bars.
I started to feel light headed. My body ached. It took me a few seconds to realize what has happening.
I looked down, my body looked a lot different. My hair grew longer, and my clothes started changing too.
“What is happening to me?” I said as my voice went from low to high pitch. I felt my equipment get sucked inside crotch, followed by my testicles. It wasn’t painful, it was actually kind of arousing. I got wet. Right then, my chest exploded, forming two perky breasts.
My hair, like magic, turned into a ponytail.
My clothes were a lot different, my body was completely feminine. I wanted to get out, but not to demand to be turned back, I actually wanted to please men.
The cage opened. I felt a lot different. I got out walking confidently, swaying my ass. Feeling sexy.
I saw the bouncer at the back looking at me. I smiled and whispered “thank you” and sent him a kiss.
I walked around the club. Men hit on me, I giggled at their joke. I was completely turned on, ready to find a mate. And I was so hot that I could get the most handsome man without a hitch.
I sat down, looked around, and saw him. The man I was going to f*ck. He didn’t say s thing. He sat by my side. I smiled at him, he smiled back.
He placed his hand on my chest, I placed mine on his crotch and giggled. He then grabbed me by my waist, I placed mine on his leg, and we kissed.
It was electric. I stood up, I took his hand, and took him to the club’s back office. I knew where it was, like if I had worked here for years.
I locked the door behind me. The office had it’s own private bar. I knew the way around the bar. I poured a tequila shot, drank it and licked the glass dry. Then, I walked towards him. I kneeled down and unzipped his pants. “Oh. Hello big boy, I am going to suck you dry” I told his equipment as I started licking and sucking.
He tried go hold it as much as he could, but my tongue proved to much for him. He came and I swallowed. As he pulled it out, he came again. I giggled. I sucked my lips and swallowed what was left. That’s when I realized the former me was long gone. I was now Kim, one of the regular girls working at the bar. I am very promiscuous and a great time for all patrons.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario