Amy knew that I liked her. But while she loved being my friend, she didn't see me as boyfriend material. We used to hang out a lot, but it was usually just talking about her dates.
One day, she really took me by surprise when she asked if I wanted to feel her breasts up close. "Sure..." I responded without hesitation. She grabbed my hands, and placed both of them on her chest.
As soon as we did, I started to feel weird. It took a few seconds, but I was absorbed by her own body. She was giggling during the whole ordeal. I could feel the fabric of her blouse covering me. I could hear her voice, but I could not see. "There, now you are very close to my breasts" she said and laughed. I wanted to speak, but couldn't. "Oh.. don't worry love, you are my breasts now... and you and I are going to have some fun" she said.
She weighed me. I felt her soft touch against me, and it felt good. "Oh god" I thought as my nipples got erect. "See! I knew you would like it!, and thanks to you, my breasts are a couple of cups larger now" she said. She took her blouse off, I could see, but my field of vision was very different, I could see around 180° degrees or so. She covered me again, and I felt her walk as I bounced around.
She got to her room, and looked at herself in the mirror. "I was planning to have you be my breasts for a day or two... but look how great I look" she said as she did a little pose."Oh, I forgot, you can't see..." she said as she pulled her blouse down, letting me see myself in the mirror in all my glory. I hate to say it, but my nipples got erect again. "hahaha, you like what you see" she said.
"Oh my good friend, wait until my date tonight. I promise John will squeeze, even lick on you... you will love it. Oh god breast f*cked. That would be fun and I bet you will love it!" she said. I would have smiled if I could. I wanted to be fondled. I was more and more seeing myself as her breasts. “I am breasts!” I thought exitedly.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario