Noticing the changes

 

The first thing I noticed was my hips. They felt full, like something cushiony was between myself and the couch.

Then, I realized my body hair was gone. I looked at my feet, they were slender and certainly not mine.


What used to be rough and with hair on each toe, was now slender and soft. I hate to say it, but my feet look feminine.

I was coming up to the realization that I was no longer a man. I got distracted by the feeling of something coñd on my stomach.


It was a navel piercing. I touched it, and it had a round stone, and it was piercing my skin. I ran my hand through my hips. What used to be my beer belly was gone, I had a body to die for. I ran my hand up my stomach to my chest.


I was wearing a short blouse. And below it, my nipples were sensitive. “Oh shit” I thought as I felt two mounds on my chest. I had breasts. Now, it was impossible to deny it. “I am a woman” I whispered.

I got distracted again, my long hair was caressing my shoulders.


I tried to remember who I was. Trying to hold on to my former male self. But I couldn’t remember him, not his name, not his face, not anything.

I tried thinking as hard as I could. I even bit my nails while I did so.

My vision got better as my mind got clearer. “My name is…” I said as I blinked twice. “My name is Kim” I said and giggled.


Right then my vision got completely clear. My 20/20 vision was back. “I am Kim” I said again and smiled.


“Silly me… but of course I am Kim” I said and giggled. It was like a bunch of memories were being fed into my mind. And that’s when I remembered my best friend James. My mind was a mess “We have been friends since elementary school. We used to go on double dates. No… wait… I always had a crush on him. And… we started dating two days ago”.


“Kim, are you ok?” James came out of the shadows. I swear I remember him reading from an old dusty book some latin words. But that can’t be. We are a couple now.

He looked as handsome as I remember.


I approached him, my tongue ready to touch his lips. And that’s wasn’t all, I wanted to please him, to love him. I slide my hand down his pants as we kissed. “I love you” he said. “Me too” I responded.

Comentarios