It wasn’t my day. I had forgotten my homework at home and it was due in a few minutes. I knew I were to fail the class, and now there was nothing I could do about it.
My weird classmate Amy handed me her notebook. “This notebook will save your life… write a wish” she said. I thought she was joking, and I should have known she meant to wish for my homework to materialize from thin air, or something like that. But instead I wrote a random wish.
And just as I finished writing “I wish I were a woman” the whole world span around me, and I became Kim. Amy looked at me with disbelief. “What did you wish for Kim?” She asked. It was like she always thought I had been a woman. She peeked at the notebook. “Really? You used ti be a man?” She whispered and giggled.
I looked at her still feeling confused. I knew I used to be a man, but I remembered being Kim my whole life. “You should turn yourself back, and wish for your homework to materialize from thin air” Amy proposed. It was the right idea, but I had so much power on my hands, plus, I really feel like Kim. I wrote another wish, “I wish I was sexier”.
And just like that, I changed again. Even my breasts had grown. Amy asked again what I had wished for. I giggled, I quickly wrote my next wish where Amy should forget about the notebook. And so did she.
I couldn’t stop smiling as I remembered I had a steady boyfriend. The old former male me felt like an old dream that I could barely remember.
I knew I was cute and all, but for my next wish, I wanted to look like someone famous.
I immediately remembered how everyone kept comparing me to Emma, and how annoying that was. So, I turned myself back.
I thanked Amy. She didn’t know what I was talking about. And I wished myself to be back at home.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario