My next door neighbor Amy was very funny, beautiful, and cute. From time to time, we used to hangout and talk about our life: work, friends, love partners, and dumb stuff. Although we found each other attractive, we had never been more than just friends.
One day, it was late at night. She had had a bad date, and we were talking, when she said something that took me by surprise “I have a book of spells you know”. I thought she was lying. But she was dead serious.
“Wait here” she said as she went to her room and came back. She had a big dusty old book. She then explained she had it for years, but she recently learned to read latin. “I don’t think it will work… but will you let me cast a spell on you?” She said and we both laughed. I agreed, what was the harm.
“What to try? Cat? Falling in love? Gender transformation? Teleportation? Inanimate?” She asked me. “Go all the way… do the gender one… at least I’ll still be human” I joked. She smiled, “very well… let’s see if this works”.
As soon as she read the first word, I started to feel weird. She didn’t look back at me, Amy was engaged in her reading. I swear I saw magic dust cover me. “Shit… it is working… I am turning into a woman” I thought. My whole body reshaped, my hair grew longer. I felt like a swarm of worms was inside my face reshaping it. My waist started to become smaller, my hips wider, then followed my chest as two breasts exploded outward and bounced as their weight settled.
I looked at my hand as they became slender and feminine. I then felt how my equipment got erect for a sec, and then became smaller, turning into my very own clit. My testicles were sucked inside my body, they felt hot, probably turning into ovaries.
Then, my clothes changed too.
My polo shirt became a croptop, my pants gave out and ripped turning into denim shorts. My mind felt fuzzy. Amy stopped reading and looked back at me. She was as amazed as me that it had worked.
She walked around me, marveling at her creation, at me. “so? How do I look?” I asked hearing my new voice for the first time. For some reason not only was it melodic, it had and accent.
“You look amazing… like your own twin sister” she answered. “Really? How fun” I responded. “How do you feel? What do uou remember?” She asked. “Well… I do remember anything… but I feel like… oh god… I feel like a straight woman… and in my mind I can hear my name “kimberly Katherine” I said and giggled. Amy laughed “ok ok. We know the book works… let’s turn you back” she said. “No! Wait! You don’t turn me into a straight woman for 5 minutes and then turn me back… let’s go somewhere, have fun… and the. You can turn me back” I proposed. Amy accepted almost immediately, after making sure I was really sure that’s what I wanted.
At the coffee shop we talked like a couple of friends. We even were checking out guys together. I found it easy and a bit fun. After a while Amy stood up to go to the restroom.
A man sat beside me and started the conversation with a stupid pickup line. “That’s a first” I thought. I found myself flirting with him.
Playing with my hair, biting my lips. My hands on his arms. I wanted to kiss him. I had lost to my new persona. Kim was flourishing, and the former me was almost gone.
When Amy came back he found something she had not expected. I was two seconds from kissing him.
“Kim! We have to go” she said as she grabbed my hand. I quickly realized what had just happened. As we walked back we couldn’t stop laughing. “What were you thinking? The spell wasn’t supposed to change your personality” Amy asked. “I don’t think it did…. Well apart from making me astray straight woman… I’ve always wanted to be this free, this outgoing, and as a woman… I finally am” I responded. “Wait… you want go stay as a woman?” Amy asked in a surprised tone. We stopped, I closed my eyes and thought about it for a few seconds. “I think I do… but I’ll tell you what… let’s go back home… turn me back… and ask me the same question” I proposed. Knowing that if I was behaving this way because of the spell, then I would want to remain being a man.
Well… and that was actually unnecessary. As soon as she started reading the spell. I knew being a man again would be nothing but a pit stop. I thanked Amy. I gave her a hug. “I am not me anymore… turn me into Kim once again” I told her. We embraced for a little while. We kissed passionately. “Are you sure?” She asked. “Never have I been so sure of anything in my life” I told her.
And that was it. I became Kim. That day, Amy and I went shopping. I was girly, I was fun. And she was the best of friends. We met John and James just outside the mall. We setup a date, and we went to a party that night.
I got to wear my new dress. And if John plays his cards right, he will get to suck on my new perfect breasts. And if he doesn’t play his cards right? Well, I will still let him.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario