It started as a joke. It always does, doesn’t it?
My best friend, Alex, and I were hanging out at his place. He’d just bought one of those ridiculous toy goo-blasters, the kind that shoots neon slime.
I was sitting on his couch, laughing, when he aimed the gun. "Prepare yourself!" he yelled, a mischievous glint in his eye.
I remember raising my hands, more to shield my face than anything else, but mostly just laughing.
The hit was a shock. It wasn’t just a splash; it was a thick, viscous wave of glossy, bubblegum-pink slime. It hit my chest and face with a heavy, surprisingly warm splat, coating me instantly. It clung to my skin, matted my hair, and even covered my eyes for a moment. I sputtered, trying to wipe it away, but it was everywhere. I felt naked, like if my clothes had disintegrated.
Alex was already cracking up, but then his laughter faltered. He lowered the gun, his expression changing from amusement to confusion, and then, a strange sort of awe.
"What happened...?" he said, his voice tight.
I could still see him through the translucent, gooey mess over my eyes. I tried to sit up, but the pink substance wasn't just on me; it felt like it was me. It had solidified slightly, like a second, incredibly tight skin, outlining every curve and contour.
I looked down at myself, my breath catching in my throat. My body had changed. The broad shoulders, the muscle definition, the shape of my hands and chest... they were completely different. A woman’s body. My waist was suddenly defined, my hips were softer and wider, and my chest was heavy and round.
I looked back at Alex, the confusion was fading away, followed by a strange sense of calm, and a feeling of rightness.
I reached up, my delicate fingers brushing against my face. My voice was different, softer, higher “what’s going on?”.
Alex took a step closer, his eyes wide. He reached out, his hand hesitating before gently touching the pink-coated shell of my arm.
"Who are you? Where’s my best friend?" he asked again, softer this time, almost questioning his own eyes.
I looked at him, the absurdity of the situation hitting me, and I started to laugh again. It was a different laugh, lighter, more melodic.
"I think I am… I was him I have no idea," I managed to say, my new voice trembling slightly. "But... I feel different… I think I like it."
I tried to move, to stand up, but I was still encased in the goo. It was tight, restrictive, but not painful. It felt like I was being gently held.
"Help me up, Alex?" I asked, extending a hand.
He didn't hesitate. He reached out, his hand wrapping around mine. As he pulled me up, I felt the pink substance yield slightly, and my breasts bouncing. I left out a soft “teehee”.
I stood on shaky legs, fully realizing my new reality. I was a woman. Created from pink slime in my best friend's living room.
Alex stared at me, a mixture of bewilderment and fascination on his face. He looked at my new form, then back at my face, his eyes locking with mine. I could see a new expression forming, one that went beyond friendship.A spark of something deeper.
He leaned in closer as if he was inspecting me. I took him by surprise, I jumped on his arms, and I wrapped my legs around him.
My gaze dropping to his lips. I felt a fluttering in my chest, a new kind of nervousness. My lips, still coated in a thin layer of the glossy pink substance, parted slightly.
He whispered: "Well, whoever you are... you're beautiful."
His face was inches from mine. The toy gun, forgotten, laying on the rug near his feet. The pink goo splatters were still visible on the wall and sofa, a testament to the strange event that had just occurred.
He didn't say anything else. I closed the distance between us, his lips meeting mine in a hesitant, gentle kiss.
It was a strange kiss, our lips coated in the sweet, sticky pink substance. But it felt right. It felt like the beginning of something entirely new.
When we finally pulled apart, I looked at Alex, “Nice to meet you Alex… I am… Kim” I said in a new cute voice.
I reached up, brushing a trail of pink slime from his cheek. “What does a girl like me needs to do to get… you know…” I said and then whispered on his ear “f*cked” and took a soft bite on his ear.
Former me was far gone, I was Kim, and I felt madly in love with Alex.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario