First date


There I was sitting infront of my date. Tight cleavage, no bra, twin ponytails. Having to pretend I had always been a woman.

This was my sister’s doing, she had a date with John, but she had to stay work late. “You will go for dinner with him, be flirtatious, get him interested. I will get there around 8pm, and we’ll switch places” she had explained to me on the phone. Of course I said no, “I am not dressing in drag. I am a man!” I told her, but she spoke some random words on the phone and my whole body reshaped. In mere seconds I seized to be a man, and I was a copy of my sister. “There, now you can be me” she said. I had no choice, after all with the physical change came a few mental changes too. 

I knew who I were, but I felt like my sister. Anyways, John picked me up. He was such a gentleman and a bit funny. We really hit it off, and while I pretended to be my own sister, I think I started falling in love with him. Around 7:50 I got a text from my sis, “I’ll be there in 5”.

But I were not giving John away so soon. I wanted him. I asked for the check, and John and I left. 

While on his car, I told him I wasn’t really Amy. “I am her twin sister Kim… she asked me to pretend to be her for a little while… but to tell you the truth… I don’t want to… I really fucking like you” I told him as I ran my hand on his chest.

I don’t know if it was the spell speaking for me. But I felt like a woman. And I wanted to kiss him. At the traffic light, I did just that. A passionate loving kiss.

We drove to his place. We made out. We got to third base. His hand did wonders on me. I… I even gave him a blowjob.

My sis kept calling me. I turned off my phone.




The following morning I got home. Hair undone, dress badly ser, one hell broken. The aftertaste of his cum on my mouth. “Hello sis… say hello to Kim” I said excitedly as I did a little pose and giggled.

She had no choice. I became her sister. She saw me so happy that she agreed to my terms. And since that day I have been Kim. It took time, but Amy now loves having a twin sister.


We are just like real twin sisters. We act alike, we like the same things. We help each other. John might be my boyfriend now, but I have setup a double date for Amy and John’s best friend James and us. 

I have gotten so used to being Kim, that I can even do Amy’s makeup like a pro. 


And while I haven’t said a thing about my relationship with John… well let me just say I have rocked his world several times… this week…

Comentarios