James told me it was just for one night. So, after he transformed into his new girlfriend, I agreed to act like a woman.
We went to the party together. I behaved like his loving girlfriend. We held hands, danced, I even gave him a few kisses. Each kiss got easier.
Anyways, I also went to the loo and had to pee sitting down. I adjusted my bra, I fixed my makeup and went back out.
I knew I was really a man, but I was enjoying myself too much. I liked the attention, I liked the slender body, i loved the feeling of my bouncy breasts, of my wider hips. And I liked how James hands felt on my waist when he embraced me.
I learned of his plan when we got home. He asked if I was still there, or if I was now 100% Kim. He expected me to just say I wanted to be Kim forever. I pretended, “it’s only me handsome… your friend is gone”. He smiled in response. He stayed in the living room when I went to the fridge for a couple of cold ones. I spiked his drink. He was about to have a test of his own medicine.
Of course I was comfortable being a woman now. But I felt betrayed, so, now I am going to get a new girl friend.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario