Chrysalis

I don’t know how long it took, or what the catalyst was. But for some reason my skin became a cocoon of some sort. 

My insides melted, and my whole self was reborn. I felt the need to stick my hand out of my chrysalis. The goo that was keeping me safe spilled out. I crawled out of my cocoon.

I was naked. But I couldn’t remember who I used to be. Although, I thinkI used to be a man.

The smell of the goo was strong. I licked my fingers. 

I took a few steps. My body was still gaining some of it’s size. Aw I reached my shower, I took the time to admire my body. I smiled at myself as my hands ran through my body.

I felt alive, I felt confident. I felt like I needed to share my gift.

I remember laughing in a wicked way.

It took some time, the goo was really stuck on my body. And I used the time to pleasure myself. I needed to find out how good it felt  

I stepped out of the shower. Someone had left s dress and makeup on my bed. I giggled and got ready to go out. I even pierced my ears. I felt no pain.

I left my apartment. I took the elevator out. I adjusted my cleavage and my earrings.


I left my place, I had one mission in mind. I needed to share my gift. Took me no time. I found a man who would become my mate. He was handsome, but that was not important.

We went to a hotel suite. I seduce him.

We kissed, we french kissed. From my tongue came out some of the goo that transformed me. It felt arousing. I moaned when I made him swallow.

He started looking worried. But in mere minutes, he was transformed into a cocoon himself. I sat on the edge of the couch, I kept looking at my creation. I moaned like if I was having sex while everything happened.


I even licked the cocoon. His face faded away. He was transforming too. 

I was primal  i kissed, licked, I couldn’t wait for hee to be born.


As my creation, my new daughter stepped out of her cocoon I smiled. She looked confused. But she was beautiful too.

I helped her iut, took the goo off of her and placed it on the table.


Her body was silver. I took her to the shower, and after cleaning herself. I helped her brush her hair. And we didn’t have clothes for her, so, she had no choice but to wear her previous man clothes.

We kissed again. We then talked. Just like me, she didn’t remember who she used to be, but she knew she needed to share her gift.


I told her to go out. Have fun, seduce, transform. But I quickly realized we could only share our gift once. Now I was a woman. Just a woman. I said goodbye to my daughter, and I went back out. This time, I needed go get pregnant. 



Comentarios